Edit your Cheshire Cat 1 card within minutes of purchase! Using the Templett app right in your computer browser, you have access to your purchased design right away, and you can print from home or professionally. No additional software is needed to edit with Templett, just click the link they send you after you purchase.
You will receive an email from Templett after purchasing. The editor allows you to fully customize your design from fonts and wording to background colors.
𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎 – 𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐲!
Highlight and copy & paste (or right-click) to follow the link to the Templett demo for this design and see how easy it is to edit it!
NOTE: You must follow the link from a computer and not a phone or tablet as the app will not work on them.
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 – 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭’𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝
• 4×6” Cheshire Cat 1 Card Template
• Unlimited edits and downloads on Templett
• Detailed directions, hints, & tips PDF download
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒 – 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨
Remember to edit the template from a computer, not a phone or tablet, as the Templett app will not work on them!
After purchasing, complete your design in a few easy steps!
❶ Download the directions PDF
❷ Follow the link emailed to you from Templett – make sure you check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your Inbox!
❸ Edit the template with your information. Make sure you save it! Templett does not auto-save or spell-check.
❹ Download (PDF, JPG, or PNG) & print at home or with a professional printer
NOTE: You can come back to your template repeatedly. You will not lose access to it!
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 – 𝐓𝐢𝐩𝐬 & 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨
Watch printer requirements – some professional printers need you to include bleed/trim when you send it to them. Templett offers this choice when you download, just make sure you select the right option!
𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦
A professional service offers the highest-quality printing. Many clients choose Prints of Love because of their amazing quality and prices. Follow the link below to get FREE U.S. shipping and FREE envelopes!
Prints of Love requires bleed. Make sure you choose that option when you save!
𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦 (also works for Local Print Shops)
• For the best print-at-home results, use high-quality paper, preferably 100 lb card stock or better.
• Best to save as a PDF with “Show Trim Marks” to show you where to cut.
𝘗𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘊𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
• Use the print quality size image Templett suggests
• Use a high-resolution image for the best quality
• Size: 4×6”
𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 (text, email, social media, website)
• Save as either a JPG or PNG
• Share as desired
• Colors may vary slightly from monitor to monitor and between monitor and printer.
• Remember to use the link on a computer only
• The template cannot be rotated OR resized! Make sure you are happy with the rotation and sizing in the listing
• Metallic or foil-looking pieces will not actually be metallic. They will be printed.
• This listing is for a DIGITAL PRODUCT – nothing physical will be shipped to you
• I do not accept returns on digital goods. No refunds will be issued for digital products.
𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒𝐄 – 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭
• The purchase of a template is for ONE-TIME USE ONLY. You can edit, save, and download your template unlimited times for editing and proofing purposes only. Creating multiple versions for various projects or events is NOT permitted.
• The viewing, printing, or downloading of any content, graphics, or templates from Celtic Moon Design is solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, sale, or other use.
• No part of any content, description, or template may be reproduced in any form.
© Copyright Celtic Moon Design.
For personal use only and not for resale. No part of any content, description, or template may be reproduced in any form.
See all my greeting cards here!
Check out my Etsy Shop for even more products!